Wow!! Can't believe Thanksgiving is in less than a week, where did this year go?!
Today I'm sharing with you my pumpkin pie bars with a gingerbread crust! A little bit of Christmas and Thanksgiving in one! Plus these are light and delicious! Yum!!
- 1 cup gingerbread crumbs, I also used a little vanilla graham cracker too
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- One 15oz can pumpkin pie filling
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- One 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
CRUST & PUMPKIN PIE FILLING:
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Pulse gingerbread cookies and graham crackers, if you would like, in a blender or crush in a bowl. Wait until you have completed mixing your pumpkin pie filling before mixing the coconut oil in with your crust ground. After that is completed mix the crust with the 3 tablespoons of coconut oil until evenly combined.
- Coat your square baking dish with coconut oil to prevent from sticking. and evenly spread out crust throughout dish.
- For your pumpkin pie filling, mix the pumpkin and spices together.
- Slowly add the remaining filling ingredients until thoroughly mixed together.
- Bake just the crust in the over for about 5 minutes. Take out of the oven and let the crust cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Once cooled, pour the pumpkin pie filling in and bake at 425F for 15 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 350F and bake for an additional 30-40 minutes.
- Thoroughly cool pie before serving. Add a sprinkle of powdered sugar or top with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!