Make-Up Monday is here again and I'm sharing with you my every day fall look! I work 45 hour weeks so I like to keep things as simple as possible but with a bit of glamour.
I think adding a bit of lip color can go a long way so it is definitely my go to!
What products do I use to keep things simple?
OSEA Atmosphere Protection Cream
- Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Loose Powder in Translucent Light
- Highlighter Physicians Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls in Light Bronze Pearl
- L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Contour in 813 Light
- Blush was gifted but a dark rose
I usually like to go with just the loose powder and blush with my simple look, but I have been trying to contour more and have been really loving the look this easy L'Oreal contour kit gives. Plus the mineral glow pearls in bronze really gives a nice and subtle highlight perfect for Autumn.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Auburn
- Prestige Eyeshadow in Golden Sun
- L'Oreal Butterfly Intenza Mascara in Blackest Black
- EOS Lip Balm
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Zurich
- Revlon Super Lustrous in Blushing Nude
I love mixing these two lip colors! It creates a really beautiful orange pink shade that matches those Autumn colors to a "T".