My Fall 2016 CAUSEBOX has arrived!
I love my seasonal Causeboxes! In my recent blog post Make-Up Monday: Skin Care Products (link below), I mentioned how great the Sevenly Causeboxes are and how beneficial they are for women in foreign countries.
The gifts inside were as lovely as ever! This box contained 7 items:
- A Liz Alig apron handmade out of recycled dress shirts by women in Ghana and Haiti, super cute and perfect for holiday cooking!
- An Urbana Sac, a multi-use storage bag made out of recycled paper, and it's washable.
- A pack of assorted organic Hobbs Tea from Hawaii that I can't wait to try!
- A Jenessa Wait seasonal print that I will definitely be added to my wall picture collage!
- Six foiled thank you cards from Gramr Gratitude Co. Simple yet elegant; great for those seasonal thank you's!
- A Lucky Iron Fish cooking accessory that aims to increase iron content within meals. If you're anemic like myself this is such a bonus and to know it has helped families in foreign countries too is even better!
- A beautiful "Balance" necklace, my favorite new accessory from Dogeared.