Yay for Autumn!
Fall is my favorite season by far! Fall is a time for cozy sweaters and scarves, campfires, football, pumpkin patches, and pumpkin spice everything!
And what better way to enjoy the Fall season than making homemade apple cider!
Homemade Apple Cider
Serving size for 2
- 3 cups apple juice
- 1/4 of a fresh apple, your choice sliced
- 2 packages of R.W. Knudsen Organic Mulling Spices
- 2 fresh cinnamon sticks or powdered cinnamon
- 3-4 drops of agave syrup each
- Put water in a kettle and let it come to a boil. Place both packages of R.W. Knudsen Organic Mulling Spices in a mug and let steep in hot water for about 5 minutes.
- While the water is bowling in the kettle let the apple juice boil in a pot and place the apple slices and the cinnamon sticks into the apple juice and bring to a boil too.
- Place about 4-5 tablespoons of the tea water into each mug. Then add the steamed apple juice equally into those mugs as well along with an apple slice and cinnamon stick each.
- Finally add 3-4 drops of the agave syrup into each mug and stir!