I am so excited to share these new products with you plus sharing my new go to Fall makeup look! Pink and rose colored lids have been one of the top beauty looks of 2017 and it is so simple to replicate!
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moon Child Glow Kit - This is nothing short of amazing! I have been wanting this glow kit for ages and I am so excited to finally have it! It is a bit spendy but it definitely pays for its self in the long run. The color pigmentation is perfect and a little goes a long way! This is definitely a must have highlighter to add to your makeup routine!
NYX Suede Lip Liners - All of you know how much I love NYX products! This liner goes on smooth and true to color, I really loved both and would even recommend using it as a lip color!
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Consuming Red - This a really pretty and bold color, perfect for Fall! It has a mix of reds, purples, and a hint of orange that can really pull any Fall look together. Not to mention I love going for cooler tones for Fall especially with purples so this was a perfect color!
Please check out link above for my skin care routine!
- Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Loose Powder in Translucent Light
- L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Contour in 813 Light
- Milani Powder Blush 01 Romantic Rose
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Moon Child Glow Kit
EYES & BROWS
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Soft Brown
- L'Oreal Butterfly Intenza Mascara in Blackest Black
- Milani Powder Blush 01 Romantic Rose (base color of lid and bottom lid)
- NYX Prismatic Shadows 09 Fireball (inner corner)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance in shade Love Letter (outer lid)
- EOS Lip Balm
- NYX Suede Lip Liner in 34 Alabama
- NYX Suede Lip Liner in 27 Copenhagen
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Consuming Red
Hope you all enjoy creating this look as much as I did, Happy Fall everyone!